We’ve got two PSN vouchers for the upcoming Call of Duty Black Ops III beta and we are giving them away to our readers. To celebrate the beta which beings tomorrow on PlayStation 4 we want to know some of our readers favorite COD moments – singleplayer or multiplayer.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III‘s beta allows players to try out 7 different playlists, the brand new specialists and the weapons paintshop. The beta contains 3 maps which Activision describes as:
- Hunted: This big game hunting lodge is situated beneath a waterfall in the lush mountains of Ethiopia, where rugged terrain opens up to long sightlines and a stealthy underwater pathway.
- Combine: Set in the remote Egyptian Sahara, this vertical farming and sustainability research facility plays fast and frenetic with tight interiors, an open middle and a dangerous flank path.
- Evac: An abandoned emergency evacuation zone atop an overgrown rooftop in the middle of Singapore’s flooded quarantine zone.
Entering this contest is simple: Send an email to BrokenJoysticksDotnet[AT]Gmail.com with your favorite COD moment! We had a contact form previously but the server doesn’t seem to be handling it all that well 🙁
The Fine Print:
1. This contest will close at 6pm EST tomorrow afternoon (around the time the PlayStation store generally updates)
2. Entrants must be over the age of 18 as COD Black Ops III is a M Rated title
3. We may republish the screen names of winners and “favorite COD moment” text entries in a future article announcing the winners
4. This contest is only open to North American residents.
5. Winners will be selected via random number generator.