Ubisoft recently brought back the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six franchise with the release of Rainbow Six: Siege earlier this month for Windows PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Now they’re giving PC gamers the chance to try out the multiplayer centric take on the long running series with a free weekend that just kicked off on Uplay.
Alongside the free weekend for Siege, and a heavily discounted price (25%) off the full game, Ubisoft has also begun their Holiday Sale. It looks like your wallet is the objective and every major publisher is using their best tactics to reach their goal. Its been awhile when we can say that you could try out two of the year’s newest shooters for free.
We published rather exhaustive impressions of the game’s closed beta back in October when that went live. If you want to get a sense of how the game plays before committing to the massive download you can check those out.
Also here’s a partial list of the discount Ubisoft has on offer:
- Assassins Creed: Liberation – $11.99 CDN
- Serious Sam HD: First & Second Encounter – $4.00 CDN Each
- Not A Hero – $10.99 CDN
- Killer Is Dead -$4.00 CDN
- Escape Dead Island – $4.00 CDN
- Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition – $20.00 CDN
- Remember Me – $6.00 CDN
- Tomb Raider GOTY – $7.50 CDN
- Witcher III + Both Expansions – $51.99 CDN