ApparentlyXCOM: Enemy Unknownis pretty amazing and pretty hard. 2K games has announced the upcoming details of a patch for the well received “reboot” of XCOM. Currently the patch had a TBA release date, but here is what to expect in the patch.
– Abductor roof visibility problems resolved
-Interception game hang issues resolved:
*If two interceptors are sent after UFO
*If Skyranger is returning from combat after an Interceptor was already deployed
– SHIV inaccessible issues resolved
– AI Alien Activity Hang resolution
– Multiplayer connectivity optimization
-TempleShip optimization: All Soldiers properly spawn when restarting the mission after clearing the second room of TempleShip
– Snapshot penalty should no longer apply when Overwatching without first moving.
-Easy Difficulty is now easier.