Sony’s PlayStation Network plays host to a sale on Bethesda’s recent & past catalogue of digital titles for both the PlayStation 4 and PS3. This sale is in celebration of the upcoming QuakeCon convention, which will have events live-streamed this weekend from Texas.
Recent titles like iD Software’s Doom reboot and older critically acclaimed games like The Evil Within (2014) for PS4 have been heavily discounted. For FPS fans this is a great deal to save a huge chunk of change on DOOM, which hasn’t even been on the market for two full months.
Other titles from other developers under the Bethesda banner include discounts on the Fallout franchise. Last year’s immersive Fallout 4 gets a substantial temporary price-cut alongside DLC for the PS3’s Fallout 3.
Here is a partial list of the titles available. All prices listed are in Canadian dollars with PSN Plus (10% discount applied).
- DOOM (2016) Standard Edition – $39.99
- DOOM BFG Edition – $19.99
- DOOM Classic – $8.99
- Fallout 4 Standard Edition – $39.99
- Fallout 4: Automatron DLC Add-On – $10.99
- Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop – $4.99
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Add-on – $26.24
- Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe Edition – $104.99
The Evil Within
- The Evil Within Standard Edition – $17.49
- The Evil Within Digital Deluxe – $22.49
- The Evil Within Season Pass – $14.99
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood – $12.49
- Wolfenstein: The New Order – $14.99
Fallout 3 DLC (PS3)
- Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road – $7.49
- Fallout: New Vegas Courier’s Stash – $1.49
- Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money – $7.49
- Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta – $3.79
- Fallout 3: Broken Steel – $3.79
The full list of available titles in the Quakecon sales is available on Sony’s store website.