Get ready for some high-octane action scenes ripped right from the Windows PC version of Tom Clancy’s The Division. If you’re playing on PC and have the hardware this game look absolutely breathtaking and this new trailer proves it! Load up the embedded video below and see with your own eyes what a contaminated post-order New York City looks like in 1080p.
Will your rig run The Division? Here are the recommended specs for high settings as per Ubisoft:
- Supported OS: Windows® 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 | AMD FX-8350, or better.
- RAM: 8GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 | AMD Radeon R9 290, or better.
- Notebook support: Laptop models of these desktop cards may work as long as they are on-par in terms of performance with at least the minimum configuration.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive Space: 40 GB available space.
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM Dual Layer.
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, headset, optional controller.
- Multiplayer: Broadband connection with 512 kbps upstream, or faster.