Ever dreamed of rising up through the ranks of a mob? Well, without all the real life consequences right? If that sounds about right then you need to check out Omerta: City Of Gangsters from Kalypso Media and Haemimont Games (see Tropico 4). If you haven’t seen the gameplay for Omerta yet, check out our previous coverage for the game.
Here are some of the features as listed on the official Omerta: City Of Gangsters website:
- Historically accurate representation of Atlantic City and its landmarks
- Strategic gameplay allows city overview, planning, expansion and gathering of intel
- Turn-based tactical combat with a cover system and stealth action
- 15 unique player controlled characters each with unique personalities and backgrounds
- A RPG system for development of player characters and managing their equipment
- Competitive and cooperative multiplayer mode with persistent gangs
- 15+ hours of gameplay in a single play-through
- 20 unique maps visualizing the various districts of Atlantic City
Now, onto the character creation trailer!
[youtube id=”zlTklIUgHUk” width=”600″ height=”350″]
Omerta: City Of Gangsters launches February 1st in Europe and the rest of the world on February 12th. Will anyone be picking this up when it launches?