A resort vacation is always at your fingertips with the new GO VACATION game for the Nintendo Switch. From sky diving and beach volleyball to tennis and even snowball fights, Kawawii island offers something for everyone, with more than 50 different games and activities to enjoy.
Created by acclaimed developer Bandai Namco, Go Vacation includes a variety of cooperative and competitive games that can be played solo or with up to four players via a single Nintendo Switch system or local wireless (additional accessories are required and are sold separately). Several activities offer the option to use motion controls, making swinging your tennis racket and throwing snowballs even more fun and immersive.
Go Vacation is a port of the original Wii game published back in 2011 for the Nintendo Wii.
Discover new surprises each day as you adventure through the four different resort areas on Kawawii island. While exploring – either on foot, on horseback, on a snowmobile or more – you’ll discover numerous collectibles, challenges and other opportunities to level up and customize your character. Decorate your own villa, enjoy a delicious meal at one of the food trucks and snap in-game photos of the dozens of adorable animals hiding in each resort. Regular challenges and presents, like special costumes and different dog breeds, will keep you coming back for hours of Kawawii island adventures.
If you’re playing multiplayer, each player can use just one Joy-Con controller. Experience hours of fun and something new every day. Customize your character, costumes, vehicles and even pets! Daily presents and challenges mean that you will want to keep coming back to the island of Kawawii to explore more terrain and play through activities all over again. Mii or in-game characters of friends and family may show up, and if they do, you can compete against them anytime. Or customize your very own villa by earning over 450 pieces of furniture.
- Kawawii Island is a paradise resort with 50+ co-op and competitive activities
- Explore four huge paradise resorts: Marine, City, Snow, and Mountain on horseback, underwater, or a variety of other vehicles
- Enjoy leisure activities like scuba diving, horseback riding, and sea fishing
- Try out extreme sports like skydiving, surfing, and skateboarding
- Compete to be the best at a variety of other fun activities like skiing, beach volleyball, and tennis
- Up to 4 players on one system or local wireless, with variety of control styles, including motion control
- Share a Joy-Con controller with a friend for instant multiplayer fun
- The Joy-Con Wheel accessory is optional for steering vehicles (sold separately)
- Customize your character with outfits and choose a dog companion from various breeds
- Daily presents include new breeds of dogs or costumes
- Daily challenges appear in sets of three across the island
New on Nintendo Switch
- Marine & Mountain fishing with 30+ species of fish
- 40+ types of animals to photograph and store in your in-game photo collection
- Find boxes filled with rewards dropped by a plane
Go Vacation will be released for the Nintendo Switch on July 27th.