Players will embark on an adventure this October on the Nintendo 3DS. Developed by Level 5, Fantasy Life will enable players to craft, cast, battle and role-play. The innovative Life system lets players change to one of 12 Life classes at virtually any time to access different abilities. The huge fantasy landscape is filled with dark paladins, slick pirate captains and others who share a taste for the unknown.
- Change to one of 12 Life classes at virtually any time to access different abilities. The combat class has fierce fighters, while the crafter class is skilled at making stronger weapons and tools. If you’re not in the mood for battle, switch to a gatherer class and spend some time as a lumberjack or a fisherman.
- Choose your own adventure and play your way.
- The game reinvents itself with each Life you lead. Traverse an area as one Life class and return as another to gain different items.
- Robust open world with distinct areas to explore.
- Own a house in each town and create furniture to decorate them with.
The game will launch this October for the Nintendo 3DS.