Enjoy Up Games is releasing the third game in their “99” series for Nintendo DSiWare on Thursday. The game, after 99Bullets and 99Seconds, is called 99Moves and unsurprisingly you will have just 99 moves to complete each level.
Here is the description of the game from Enjoy Up Games:
Without a heading in the galaxy, all was lost because your energy was about to run out … gravity would chart the course of your destiny. Suddenly, V-99 entered a zone called Shaders, which provided energy. It was a new opportunity to survive. However, it was not all good news, as you only have 99 energy pulses to move through the Shaders zone.
– Control V-99, dodging and managing 99 Movements!
– Get high scores by obtaining V-99s and grazing the walls!
– Arcade mobility like in the classic arcade games!
– Retro-style levels!
– Incredible enemy patterns!
The game will run you just 200 Points on DSiware or $1.99 from the Nintendo eShop when it is released on January 30th. We’ll have a full review for you once it’s available.
* Originally published on Darkain Arts Gamers