The original Super Meat Boy was an indie darlings in the early 2010s. It’s been a mainstay for hardcore platform fans for over a decade, but the sequel hasn’t been as well received.
Last year Super Meat Boy Forever received an iOS and Android port, so that you too can enjoy hardcore dismemberment while on your way to work.
A new update has been made available for the mobile port adding procedurally generated levels and a vault of classic levels as well.
Here’s the lowdown on the new ways to play!
- Say hello to “Meat Grinder,” which has two ways to experience levels in Super Meat Boy Forever
- “The Daily Grind” is a randomly generated level that switches out daily. Get to the end as quickly as possible to top the leaderboards. Keep playing to beat your record!
- “Quick Play” lets you play a level generated from all the “level chunks” in a chapter. Maybe you’ll see something new!
- Forever Forge: Forever Forge is where we will showcase the best of user- generated levels. Our level creation tools were just released on PC, so check back for updates in the future. For now though, please enjoy a new chapter developed in-house called “Abattoir.” Ryan should really be fired for making these levels.
- Support for Android-based folding phones