While the craze for Pokémon Go has died down a little bit. With that said it’s still bringing in around $2 million a day. That’s incredible. To keep players entranced in the Poke-madness, Niantic have been periodically releasing updates to the game. They have started rolling out another one today as version 0.41.2 for Android and 1.11.2 for iOS are available now for you Pokémon trainers.
In this patch, the following improvements and content has been added:
- Catch Bonus: Trainers can earn a catch bonus for a Pokémon type as they catch more of a specific type.
- Updated Gym Training: Trainers can now bring six Pokémon to battle at friendly Gyms. The CP of the Pokémon you are battling may be temporarily adjusted lower for your training session.
- Egg & Incubator Screens: These will periodically update the distance walked without the Trainer needing to close and reopen the screen.
- Fixed several audio issues.
- Decreased the evolution animation time.
- Minor fixes
Are any of these features enough to get you back into the game? What new features would you like to see implemented in future updates? Personally, I’d like to see a friends list implemented into the game, maybe alerting you when they are nearby so you could team up to catch more Pokémon.