Bethesda has released a new patch for Dishonored bringing the game up to version 1.2 on all platforms. The majority of these fixes are rather minor including one or two encounters that invalidate a non-lethal playthroughs and a bug that prevented the game from being played offline on Steam.
Check out the full list of fixes courtesy of the Bethesda Blog below:
- Support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using Steam offline.
- Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated nonlethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes work even for savegames AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
- Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between areas – notably near Dr. Galvani’s house.
- Reworked “Choke” interaction to make it more reliable in valid contexts.
- Fixed minor localization issues (PS3/360).
- Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during some missions.
- Fix for a rare crash that could happen when killing a NPC with a possessed rat and spring razor (PS3/360)