Penny-Punching Princess – The Penny-Punching Princess game is an isometric brawler that takes place in a world ruled by capitalism, where cash is king. Fight or bribe your way to reclaiming your kingdom from the greedy Dragoloans. Penny-Punching Princess will be available on April 3.
Toki Tori – Toki Tori isn’t very athletic. He can’t even jump! Take control of Toki Tori, a surprisingly heroic chicken, as he puzzles his way through 80+ levels. Use creative thinking and problem solving to collect all the eggs. The Toki Tori game will be available on March 30.
Also New this Week
- 10 Second Run RETURNS – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- ACA NEOGEO SENGOKU 3 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- The Adventures of Bertram Fiddle: Episode 1: A Dreadly Business(Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Alteric (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available March 30
- Atelier Lydie & Suelle ~The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings~(Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- ClusterPuck 99 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- D/Generation HD (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Devious Dungeon (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available March 30
- Farm Expert 2018 for Nintendo Switch (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available March 30
- Gotcha Racing 2nd (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Metropolis: Lux Obscura (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available April 4
- Shadow Bug (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available March 30
- Spartan (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available April 1
- TENGAI for Nintendo Switch (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- The Charming Empire (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Zombillie (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
Witch & Hero 3 – Witch and Hero 3 is an action game where you control the Witch, Hero and Little Hero at the same time. The two Heroes are physically strong and will keep fighting no matter how many times they’re beaten. The Witch, however, is vulnerable and even weaker in stone form; if she goes down the game is over.
The Spellcaster’s Assistant – It’s time to hit the books and clean house! You are Emmy Epheremelda, a sorcerer in training/magical assistant. Your master is out on a mission and has left you in charge. All was fine and well till these annoying Tomeverme showed up and decided to wreck the magical library! It’s up to Emmy to do away with these nuisances before Master shows up! And remember, it wasn’t your fault!
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – New DLC is releasing for owners of the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Expansion Pass. Buy the Expansion Pass to gain access to titanic new content, including the pack below and a new story this fall. To learn more, visit the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 site. (Full version of game required to use DLC.)
- New Quests Pack 2 – Launching at 10 p.m. PT today
- Nopon of Good Tastes (Talk to Bipopo near Galad Residential Zone in Gormott. Available after adding Poppi.)
- Cleared of All Charges (Talk to Strath in Fonsett, Leftheria. Requires Perun, Godfrey and Perceval.)
- Beneath the Aurora (Talk to Len at Rigitte Harbor in Leftheria. Available from Chapter 6.)
- Upgrades and Tinkering (Examine the table in Tora’s house. Requires Tora. Available from Chapter 8.)
- Most Awful News?! (Stay at the inn in Tantal. Requires Finch’s Birdbrain Lv.3 and Zeke. Available from Chapter 10.)
- New Quests Pack 2 – Launching at 10 p.m. PT today
- Fire Emblem Warriors Season Pass (for Nintendo Switch/New Nintendo 3DS) – Expand your Fire Emblem Warriors adventure with DLC. All three DLC Packs for the Fire Emblem Warriors game are now available! Here’s what’s in the new Fire Emblem Awakening DLC pack release: three new playable characters (Owain, Tharja and Olivia), three new History Maps, new costumes, new armor break models, new support conversations, new weapons and new weapon attributes. If you already purchased the Season Pass, this DLC Pack, as well as the Fire Emblem Fates Pack and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Pack, are available to you at no additional cost. The Fire Emblem Warriors Season Pass, as well as the Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Pack, can be purchased on the game’s site. Note: new costumes, character-exclusive weapons and weapon attributes must be unlocked as rewards from playing through the new History Maps. The full version of the game is required to use the DLC.
- April My Nintendo Rewards – There’s a lot to love about the month of April, but nothing says, “I love you, sis!” or “I love you, bro!” like National Siblings Day on April 10. It’s a great day to show your brothers or sisters that you really appreciate them. You can even let them win at a video game for once! In honor of this special day, My Nintendo is offering wallpapers and an April calendar featuring the Mario Bros. You can redeem your My Nintendo reward points and plaster your PC or smart device with Mario and Luigi, the most famous siblings in the Mushroom Kingdom. My Nintendo is also offering discounts, using your My Nintendo reward points, for select games that feature Mario and Luigi. For more info, visit http://my.nintendo.com/news.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.