A small patch focusing on the Co-Op missions for StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void went live yesterday. All maps featured in Co-Op missions have received balance tweaks, new builds for opponent A.I have been implemented and three commanders have received balance changes.
Check out the partial patch notes below or head on over to the official site for more.
- A balance pass on Co-op Missions has been implemented, click here for developer insights.
- Improvements have been made to map loading times for Co-op Missions.
- Map Balance
- All maps have been rebalanced to allow for more consistent difficulty levels.
- Opponent AI Revamp
- The enemy AI will now be more diverse and can have specialized builds like producing more expensive units, fast units or air units.
- New decals have been added
- Terran Decal Reward
- Reach level 5 with Raynor or Swann in Co-op Missions.
- Zerg Decal Reward
- Reach level 5 with Kerrigan or Zagara in Co-op Missions.
- Protoss Decal Reward
- Reach level 5 with Artanis, Vorazun or Karax in Co-op Missions.
- Commander and Unit Balance Changes
- Seeker Missile + 35 Shield Damage.