Prepare to jam out on your Nintendo 3DS. Abylight is bringing a virtual keyboard to the 3DS eShop, with Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard launching this Thursday.
The app will allow you to share your musical creations to Miiverse in the form of a QR code, which others can then scan to hear the song right in the app. You’ll also be able to export the music you create to the SD card in your 3DS in AAC format. You can share your creation via Facebook and Twitter. As well, you can listen and play the creations of Miko in Japan, John in Canada and Magnus in Europe.
Both if you are an expert or the first time playing, Musicverse guides you easily through all the possibilities just at your fingertips in your Nintendo 3DS.
- Store up to 128 creations.
- Import other user’s music from Miiverse or QR Code patterns.
- Export your creations in AAC format to the SD card.
- Included video tutorials.
- Left handed mode.
- Chord scale visualization.
- Key zoom function.
- Real time quantization.
- Automatic accompaniment with 14 musical styles and 4 variations.
- 8 programmable chords.
- 32 instruments.
- Integrated sequencer with independent chord and melody tracks.
Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard will be released this Thursday, February 18th, 2016 and will retail for $7.99 USD. The app is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB.