Lt. Morales the recognizable Terran medic from the StarCraft series joins Heroes of the Storm with the release of the latest patch. For those of you who have played StarCraft or its 2010 sequel will instantly recognize her. During development she was simply known as “The Medic” before being given a more formal name.
Her basic abilities allow Lt. Morales to heal 20% of a teammate’s health or grant them a significant damage reduction. Her Heroic abilities allow her to grant allies an absolutely unheard of attack speed bonus or call in the iconic StarCraft Medivac for transport and healing.
There are a whole swath of Hero and Gameplay adjustments. Click here for the full breakdown from Blizzard.
You can read Lt. Morales’ abilities below as well as her debut trailer.
- Regenerate 3% of your maximum Health per second after not taking any damage for 4 seconds.
Healing Beam (Q)
- Heal an ally for 20 Health per second as long as they are in range. Reactivate to switch targets, or activate your Trait to cancel channeling.
- Grant target ally Resistant, reducing damage taken by 25% for 3 seconds.
Displacement Grenade (E)
- Fire a grenade that explodes on the first enemy hit, dealing damage, and knocking enemies away.
Stim Drone (R)
- Grant an allied Hero 75% Attack Speed and 25% Movement Speed for 10 seconds.
Medivac Dropship (R)
- Target a location for a Medivac transport. For up to 10 seconds before takeoff, allies can right-click to enter the Medivac.