Multiple special editions of new games are nothing new but can we interest you in a one-off collector’s edition that will cost one million dollars? What first seemed like a joke, Saint’s Row IV: The Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition appears on UK retailer GAME’s official website.
For a cold million dollars The Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition gives you the rock star treatment in a number of different areas. In addition to the commander & chief edition of Saint’s Row IV , a replica dubstep gun, highlights of this one-off package include plastic surgery of the buyer’s choice, a Lamborghini Gallardo rental good for one year, a stay in Burj-al-arab and a trip to freaking space courtesy of Virgin Galactic
I’m sure someone will shell out the $1,000,000 for this package considering there are people out there who admit to paying upwards of $500 a month on mobile micro transactions. Even if this off the wall edition doesn’t sell it’s a great PR move and certainly please fans.
Here’s a full list of benefits, as provided by Kotaku:
- Saints Row IV : Commander in Chief Edition
- A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
- A full day of spy training
- A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
- One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo to make it worthwhile
- Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
- A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
- 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
- Hostage rescue experience
- A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
- 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two