ZeniMax Online Studios has announced an in-game event celebrating the 2nd anniversary of the release of the Imperial City DLC. Running from now until September 18th champions who venture into the overrun city in the heart of Cyrodil can earn double the amount of rare drops. This is a great opportunity if you own the Imperial City DLC to get some of the unique armor/weapon pieces that the DLC brought to ESO.
Here are the specific items and currencies that have a double drop rate:
- Double the amount of Tel Var Stones dropped from all monsters
- Double the chance of picking up the Stonefire Scamp pet and Soul-Shriven Skin
- Double the amount of Key Fragments
- Double the amount of sacks dropped by the Tel Var Scamp and Treasure Scamps
Imperial City adds the following to The Elder Scrolls Online:
- A brand new PVE / PVP quest line.
- Six major wards that comprise the large open city environment.
- One public PVE dungeon – The Imperial Sewers.
- Two four person private dungeons available via Activity Finder – The White Tower and Imperial City Prison.
- A DLC Unique Crafting Style.
- New collectibles.
Imperial City is available as part of an ESO Plus monthly subscription or as a separate purchase for 25 000 Crowns in the Crowns Store.