Rising Star Japan announced today that it will bring the intense action-RPG Sadame to the U.S. and Europe on February 25th, exclusively on Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS.
Translating simply as ‘fate’, four warriors are called to battle with a whirl of swords, spells and mysterious arcane abilities in this fast-paced hack-‘n-slash adventure. Cut a swathe through waves of demons as you battle against the vivid backdrop of a reimagined Warring States period of Japan. Players guide their chosen hero through dozens of stages, facing an onslaught of over twenty enormous bosses, collecting loot, enhancing their equipment and levelling up with new abilities with which to punish and slay Nobunaga’s hordes.
Choose from the sword-wielding Samurai; the ranged and stealthy Ninja; the spell-slinging Monk or the enchanting witchery of the Rogue. Each of the four playable heroes has a distinct story and gameplay style with their own abilities and skills to explore and enhance. However, as loot is shared between multiple save files and previously created heroes can be set to assist new ones in battle – not to mention the branching paths offered by the story – Sadame offers a huge amount of replay value.
- Four distinct types of hero – Samurai, Ninja, Monk or Rogue – allow players to experiment with a variety of gameplay styles.
- Action mixes with deep RPG elements: new abilities, levelling up, equipment upgrades via enemy loot drops and a massive skill tree to unlock.
- Dozens of levels and over twenty bosses to test your heroes’ capabilities.
- Customize your experience via weapons, upgrades and levelling, with certain events and encounters available only to certain heroes.
- New difficulty levels unlock with successive playthroughs, while weapons and armor can be shared across multiple character files.
- Collect heroes via StreetPass™ and then utilise them as a support NPC. Locally saved heroes can also be selected to support!