We clearly missed this last week but Capcom announced recently that it will be bringing the six original 8-bit Mega Man games to iOS and Android devices in early January. This will be the first time that all six of the original 8-bit Mega Man games will have been made available on smart devices.
These adaptations have been optimized for mobile devices with adjustments to game speed and will each retail individually for $1.99 USD.
The Games Releasing Include:
- Mega Man® Mobile – The evil Dr. Wily must be stopped in this classic action platformer, the original Mega Man!
- Mega Man® 2 Mobile – Dr. Wily resurfaces to threaten the world again! Only Mega Man can stand in his way. ·
- Mega Man® 3 Mobile – Fight berserk robots on uncharted planets. Mega Man must set a course for space to resolve this mysterious crisis.
- Mega Man® 4 Mobile – A year has passed since Mega Man’s battle in space. A new enemy appears – Dr. Cossack.
- Mega Man® 5 Mobile – Manic robots cause chaos in the city. How is Proto Man involved? Only Mega Man can find out!
- Mega Man® 6 Mobile – The Global Robot Alliance is formed, but this newfound peace is threatened by a new foe – the enigmatic Mr. X!