If you are not in the Overwatch beta (like me) then you probably missed the most recent set of patch notes which added a new mode similar to Hearthstone’s tavern brawl. Now data miners have found a cache of data which seems to name all of the brawls that will be playable. Lets get right to it here is what Overpwn found
- Super Shimada Bros.: Welcome to Hanamura. Genji and Hanzo only. Faster abilities, slower ultimates.
- Mystery Heroes: On death you will respawn as a randomly selected hero.
- Justice Rains From Above: Pharah and Mercy take to the skies.
- Arcade: More health! Faster ability and ultimate cooldowns! Faster respawn!
- We’re All Soldiers Now: Soldier: 76 takes command of the Control Maps.
- High Noon: It’s high noon on Route 66. Headshots with McCree only.
- Show Your Support: All support heroes. Limited to two of the same per team.
- Tanks a Lot: All tank heroes. Limited to two of the same per team.
- Overly Defensive: All defense heroes. Limited to two of the same per team.
- Highly Offensive: All offense heroes. Limited to two of the same per team.
- Heads Up!: McCree, Genji, Hanzo, and Widowmaker. Headshots only.
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: McCree, Reaper, and Roadhog duke it out.
- Moba-Watch: Unique heroes per team. No hero switching allowed.
- Girl Power: Female heroes only. Sorry, boys.
There you go, personally I kinda love the idea of a rotating game mode that keeps things interesting beyond just team death match, payload, and king of the hill. I personally can wait to play Overwatch period so playing any of these game modes seems even more fun.