Injustice: Gods Among Us has been hitting a downward spiral as of late since the release of Scorpion as a DLC character who quickly replaced Deathstroke as that character to hate. As with Deathstroke, fans and few pros a like went to twitter and forums in order to let NetherRealm Studios know how unfair and broken Scorpion was. They listened (as who really could getting tweets by the minute) and today marks the release of version 1.05 which also comes along with the release of General Zod as the final DLC character in the season pack (free for season pass holders and 4.99/400 msp for those without) as well as a free costume for Ares which is his classic look.
Here is a quick look at General Zod
[youtube id=”_Vqj5uCzJIs” width=”600″ height=”350″]
Below is a list of buffs/nerfs to the character roster:
- Additional frame data corrections.
- Slightly reduced opponent tracking on Metropolis’ Hover Drones when thrown by a power character.
- Normalized the splash hitbox Metropolis’ Hover Drones when thrown by a power character.
- Normalized the splash hitbox of the Arkham/Joker Asylum Chandelier when thrown by a power character.
- The input buffer window when using an Interactive Object inside of a combo with Medium + Hard Attack has been adjusted to prevent some unintentional attacks from happening.
- Universal improvement to everyone’s Down+Medium attack.
- Made it harder to combo off the headslam on the Ship Interactive Object in the upper level of the Fortress Of Solitude.
- The Marine Marvel (Forward+1, 3) combo now has a block advantage of 0.
- The Raging Charge (Back+Forwad+X) can no longer be parried
- You now need a bar of Meter to perform the Meter Burn version of Bab’s Bola (Back+Forward+1)
- Batman can now 2in1 cancel from his Intimidation (1, 2) combo when Release Check is set to Off.
- The Boot Stomp now has 4 additional recovery frames when blocked by the opponent.
- Slightly increased Black Adam’s combo damage scaling.
- The Tomcat (1, Forward+2) Combo had it’s block advantage adjusted to +3 (from+8).
- The speed of The Flash’s Forward Dash has been increased.
- Placing The Flash in his Running Man Stance (Down+Down+2) now also sets him to a “ducking” position.
- There is now slightly less cancel advantage when the Queen’s Gambit (Forward+2, Down+1, 3) and Light It Up (Away+2, 3) combo is blocked.
- The Bag-O-Tricks (Character Power) now recovers faster.
- There is now slightly less damage scaling on attacks performed after Harley’s Mallet Bomb supermove.
- The Spinning Pistols (Down+2) attack now inflicts the correct damage amount and had it’s hitbox slightly improved.
- The level 2 HaHaHa (Character Power) buff now lasts 18 seconds and the level 3 HaHaHa buff now lasts 27 seconds.
- The Joker’s Wild (Character Power) parry is active for 4 more additional frames.
- Slightly increased Killer Frost’s damage scaling on combos.
- Freezing Cold (character power) now has 10 additional frames of recovery.
- You now need a bar of Meter to perform the MB version of the Gravity Mine (Down + Down + 3).
- The Geyser Uppercut (Down+2) now inflicts correct damage to the opponent.
- Staff Stance Down+Light is now +3 on block (down from +6).
- Shroud of Flames (Character Power) no longer starts it’s cooldown if it gets interrupted before it is activated.
- Flip Kick (Down + Forward + 2) is now -10 on block (up from -1).
- Teleport Punch (Down + Back + 3) now has more recovery time when blocked.
- Slightly adjusted the Teleport Punch (Down+Back+3) speed
- The Teleport Punch is now a High attack and has slightly more recovery when it misses.
- Increased Welcome to the Netherrealm (Supermove) damage to 37 (from33.75)
- Slightly adjusted his Jumping Light and Jumping Hard hit-boxes.
- The Teleport Punch (Down + Back + 3) on block is now -8 and slightly pushes back farther.
- The Arachnid Sting (Down+Forward+Y) now has 5 additional recovery frames on when it successfully hits.
- There is now a slightly bigger hitbox on the Walking Corpse (Back+Forward+3).
- Kyrptonian Crush (Supermove) now does 4% less damage.
- Super Breath (Down+Back+2) now has 0 advantage when the opponent blocks.