! Some more Metal Gear Solid information has come in from the EG Expo (Eurogamer Expo), where Kojima Productions showed off some gameplay footage, but also gave out some juicy new details of the game. You can check ’em out by reading more.
- Here’s to You was playing again, so apparently legal issues over the copyright have been settled
- They had to make a lot of visual comprises to be able to create an open world, but not in the lighting
- The day and night cycle will be a 24 hour cycle
- You can return to your base at any time using the helicopter. The helicopter can get shot down though
- After you board your helicopter, you travel in real time
- You can walk around your base, and design it, maybe possible from your smartphone. Designing your base is optional, and will not be required
- Gameplay is stealth, but with more options. You will still be awarded for using stealth, but how you infiltrate the base is up to you
- The story unravels as you go through the game’s mission structure
- The hub system consists of smaller open worlds within a larger universe.
- Peace Walker’s Research & Design element may also return in this game
- ‘It’s hard to compare to anything else out there’
We would like to thank MetalGearSolid.nl for this information. Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes is currently featured to have an open world, and is running off of the new Fox Engine, which will be used for both current and next generation games.