Sleeping Dogs has been a big hit with Square Enix & United Front Games. So much that there are at least four new DLC packs coming out in the month of October. Details of the upcoming single player story driven DLC will be announced at New York Comic Con on October 14th – which will also release this October.
As for the other DLC packs, keep reading after the jump to learn more!
So in addition to the single player DLC, there are also these four packs coming out: Street Racer Pack, Swat Pack, Tactical Soldier Pack, & a Special Community Pack.
Here are the details of each:
Street Racer Pack
- Burn rubber on four wheels! Tear-up the streets on two tires! Rip through the water in a turbo-charged speedboat!
- Delve deeper into the underground world of street racing with the adrenaline-fuelled Street Racer Pack. Three lucrative new races await across the streets and waterways of Hong Kong island:
- Kamikaze, a race up and down the winding tracks of the city’s Victoria Peak.
- Cross Island Enduro, an epic endurance motorcycle race.
- Harbor Run boat race.
- The Street Racer Pack comes complete with a new Sting superbike, a Dragon Helmet and a Racing Jacket with extra protection against gun fire.
- Twenty new and replayable cop missions, featuring a unique SWAT outfit & SWAT van
- Patrol the streets of Hong Kong in an armoured van and respond to multiple emergency situations across the city in the SWAT pack. Kit yourself out in a full-bodied Super-SWAT Tactical Uniform and withstand twice as much damage. Plough into fugitive vehicles with the armoured SWAT van and use it for cover as you take down armed robbers, drug runners, smugglers, and resolve hostage situations.
- 20 new missions and 4 different missions types
- Exclusive new cop outfit with extra damage resistance
- Exclusive new armoured SWAT vehicle
Tactical Soldier Pack
- Enforce the streets in style with a powerful new weapon and armour
- Command authority as you dominate the streets with the Tactical Soldier Pack. Prepare to take on all that Hong Kong throws your way, fully equipped with the strongest armour and most destructive weapon in the game. The Assault Rifle from ‘The Funeral’ and ‘Civil Discord’ missions (with its under-barrel grenade launcher) will be readily available at each of your apartments alongside the Tactical Outfit, the game’s most powerful personal protection. Always accessible, grab them whenever you feel the need to unleash a display of force.
As for the Community Pack, there haven’t been any specific details but they are promising loyal fans some extra goodies.
[youtube id=”G1VkevWVgi4″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
I personally haven’t had the chance to play Sleeping Dogs yet, but it is a high priority on my list. Anyone think they will be purchasing any of this DLC?