Square Enix announced today that their mobile title Heavenstrike Rivals is now available for free on Steam. The game was developed as a brand-new IP for mobile platforms by Square Enix and Mediatonic Ltd.
In Heavenstrike Rivals, players enter a war-torn world on the brink of extinction as they embark on an epic adventure full of highly immersive tactical battles – collecting and training over 700 fully animated units along the way.
The game already has over two million players on the mobile version, and the PC version features cross-platform play with the mobile app. The game offers real-time multiplayer battles with players from across the globe as well as regular league battles and special arena tournaments for players to fight their way to the top of the PvP leaderboards rankings.
Features of the game include:
- Battles against players around the world in real time in simple, yet deep tactical battles
- Collect and train over 700 fully-animated units
- Cross-platform play with mobile devices
- Embark on an epic quest across Lunnain to save the legendary Seven Sisters
- Climb the Sacred League to earn epic rewards
- Take part in regular events, raid battles and weekend Arena competitions
- Characters designed by Ryoma Ito (FINAL FANTASY TACTICS® ADVANCE) and music by Ryo Yamazaki (FINAL FANTASY XIV®)
- Full STEAM achievements and trading cards