Developed by Atlus, the role-playing game fuses strategic, turn-based combat with over-the-top, pop-culture style. You’ll be able to expand the game right away with new costumes and items via five DLC packs, available for purchase on Nintendo eShop.
The packs include:
- Costume Set
- Get new costumes for Itsuki, Tsubasa, Touma and Kiria.
- Tokyo Millennium Collection
- Participate in a fashion show and get extra outfits for Tsubasa, Kiria and Eleonora.
- EXPeditious Hunter
- Battle through a dungeon filled with enemies that yield experience.
- Masterful Hunter
- Gain materials used to level up weapons by fighting enemies in this dungeon.
- Savage Hunter
- Defeat difficult enemies in this dungeon to earn rare items.
The game takes place in modern-day Tokyo where an interdimensional evil has invaded, resulting in this fantastical barrage of music, style, and danger. You’ll need to battle through dungeons to pump up your strategy and creatively decimate your foes.
You and the rising stars you call friends will need to call on your own creative power—manifested as iconic Fire Emblem characters—to wage a secret war on rogue spirits that feed on creativity. Each encounter will immerse you in deep, turn-based battles that blend the combat of the Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei series into one brutal harmony. Fuse items to craft new weaponry; then play to your strengths and crush your foes. Around every corner you’ll find fun nods to multiple fandoms, including Fire Emblem references, dungeons themed to the entertainment industry, and stunning music performances.