Deathsmiles, is coming to Steam in Spring 2016 | Broken Joysticks
Degica is pleased to announce that the occult classic shoot ’em up, Deathsmiles, is coming to Steam! Deathsmiles’s developer, CAVE Co., Ltd., is the powerhouse behind revered bullet-hell shooters such as Mushihimesama, DonPachi, and Espgaluda. In Deathsmiles, you take the role of one of five Angels to defend the magical land of Gilverado from an invasion by Hell itself! Eradicate this devilish assault in Spring 2016! Hit the read more for details and a video.
The game will feature many standard bullet hell tropes, here is the full list from the publisher:
- Horizontally scrolling bullet-hell madness across six different game modes.
- Spooky good fun! Battle ghosts, demons, man-eating plants, and even giant cattle in this gothic horror-themed adventure.
- Five playable angels to choose from, each with her own faithful familiar.
- Supports two-player local cooperative play. Banish the forces of Hell together!
- Reap what you sow with the challenging and powerful Counter system.
- Freely choose your path and difficulty with nonlinear progression between a variety of macabre stages.