The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D – Available Feb. 13 – In this re-mastered and enhanced 3D version of the Nintendo classic, a masked Skull Kid drags Link into the world of Termina, where the moon is falling from the sky. Lucky for Termina, Link can reverse time and relive his last 72 hours in limitless ways. Each time, he’ll don any of his 20+ masks collected throughout the game, help different citizens, battle different bosses and ultimately change the fate of a world. This is the definitive version of a dark classic. Click here to view the trailer. In addition, to help celebrate the game’s release, Eiji Aonuma, the producer of The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask is hosting a Miiverse drawing event! For more details, check out Mr. Aonuma’s message in the Art Academy SketchPad community in Miiverse.
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate – Available Feb. 13 – Experience big game hunting with Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, available exclusively on the Nintendo 3DS system. Join up with a traveling caravan of hunters to explore new lands in pursuit of larger-than-life beasts. Play alone in a robust single-player experience or join with up to three other players via a local connection or online via Wi-Fi to tackle hundreds of quests and take down ferocious monsters. Click here to view the trailer.
ACE COMBAT Assault Horizon Legacy + – The critically acclaimed aerial combat series flies onto Nintendo 3DS. ACE COMBAT Assault Horizon Legacy + delivers supersonic flying, exciting dogfights and high-altitude acrobatics all in enhanced 3D. In addition, players can take control of customized, real-life aircraft with Nintendo characters like Mario, Bowser and more.
3D Fantasy Zone – This classic arcade shooter was first released in 1986, and is now available exclusively on Nintendo 3DS. Take command of the spaceship Opa-Opa to fight bizarre enemy invaders in this cosmic challenge.
Also New this Week
Blek – Blek is a unique, award-winning game about imagination and personality. Everything you draw keeps moving, and watching your creations move is like magic. Blek can’t be explained in words. Click here to view the trailer
Also New this Week
BREATH OF FIRE – The Dark Dragons are in search of six keys to release the devious goddess Tyr. In the Dark Dragons’ destructive wake, Ryu will need to rediscover the lost powers of the Light Dragons, rely on his companions and save his sister – and the entire world. Will he succeed in his quest?
New Animal Crossing: New Leaf Items
Between Feb. 1 and Nov. 7, every two weeks Nintendo will release a new item that has only been available in the Japanese version of Animal Crossing: New Leaf. To get them, visit your nearest Nintendo Zone!
- Battleminer for Nintendo 3DS is $7.99 (reduced from $9.99) beginning at 9 a.m. PT on Feb. 12.
- Jett Tailfin for Wii U is $12.99 (reduced from $24.95) beginning at 9 a.m. PT on Feb. 15.
Valentine’s Day Activities
- National StreetPass Weekend – Valentine’s Edition
- Show your love for gaming during this weekend’s StreetPass event. From Feb. 13 to Feb. 15, you can get up to six StreetPass tags from other Nintendo 3DS users from more than 29,000 Nintendo Zone hotspots across the U.S. and Canada. It’s a great opportunity to collect Mii characters from new locations to help fill up puzzle panels in Puzzle Swap and help out in StreetPass Mii Plaza games. You can also enhance game play in StreetPass-enabled games you already own such as Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. To find a Nintendo Zone location near you, visit http://www. nintendo.com/3ds/ nintendozone. For more information about StreetPass, visit http://www. nintendo.com/3ds/features/streetpass.
- Play Nintendo.com Valentines
Nintendo eShop Sales
Nintendo eShop Sales
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- Knytt Underground is 50 percent off (reduced from $12.99 to $6.49) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Feb. 26.
- Spin the Bottle: Bumpie’s Party is 50 percent off (reduced from $11.99 to $5.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Feb. 26.
- Paper Monsters Recut is 37 percent off (reduced from $7.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Feb. 19.
- ZaciSa’s Last Stand is 65 percent off (reduced from $1.99 to $0.69) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Feb. 25.
- GetClose: A game for RIVALS is 40 percent off (reduced from $4.99 to $2.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Feb. 19.
- Darts Up is 40 percent off (reduced from $2.49 to $1.49) until 8:59am PT on Feb. 19.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Disney Big Hero 6: Battle in the Bay is 33 percent off (reduced from $29.99 to $19.99) from Jan. 13 until 8:59 a.m. PT on March 9.
- Disney Frozen: Olaf’s Quest is 33 percent off (reduced from $29.99 to $19.99) from Jan. 13 until 8:59 a.m. PT on March 9.
- 3D Game Collection is 16 percent off (reduced from $5.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Feb. 27.
- Funfair Party Games is 12 percent off (reduced from $7.99 to $6.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Feb. 27.
- Murder on the Titanic is 25 percent off (reduced from $7.99 to $5.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Feb. 27.
- Moon Chronicles Episode 1 is 50 percent off (reduced from $8.99 to $4.50) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Feb. 26.
- Enjoy discounts on Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, Code of Princess and more games from ATLUS starting at 9 a.m. PT on Feb. 9 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Feb. 16.
- Get a discount on purchases of Soccer Up 3D and Soccer Up Online until 8:59 a.m. PT on Feb. 26.
- Classic Games Overload: Card & Puzzle Edition is 33 percent off (reduced from $29.99 to $19.99) from 9 a.m. PT Feb. 5 through 8:59 a.m. PT on Feb. 19.
Themes on the Nintendo 3DS
- New themes this week include: