From the creators of Blacklight: Tango Downand Blacklight: Retribution comes an all new game called Special Forces: Team X. Zombie Studios and Microprose have teamed up to bring you an arena-style combat game with four player teams and tons of customization options.
Those are just a few of the features in the game, check out this list below to see even more!
- Dynamic Map Tile System – The multiplayer maps in STX are customized in real time by players able to vote on selected tiles in the beginning of each round. The game features 9 unique map tiles, creating over 100 multiplayer map combinations.
- Stylized Action – Take part in the fast and brutal action gameplay with bloody executions and headshots.
- Player customization – Customize your Special Forces Operator any way you want! Customize your weapons, change your appearance, and select player skills and taunts. Find your perfect loadout for the way you play.
- Heavy Weapons – Heavy Weapons spawns throughout the maps and if you see one available in its weapon box, pick it up, it might just change the tide of battle.
- Team Play Bonus – Stick with your team and be richly awarded by your actions. Players that work together in groups of 2 or more will have an advantage in firefights.
- Authentic Weapons – In Special Forces: Team X equip your Operator with real world weapons. Select through a range of Sig Sauer’s, Kalashnikovs and Colts, or pick up a FAMAS, TAVOR, BW-15 or a Mossberg 500.
- Multiple teams – Go beyond the standard 2 team matches, and experience the controlled chaos with 3 and 4 teams in TDM, HVT and HZ. Sometimes fighting more than one team is better for your rank progression.
- Attack Dogs – Bring a ferocious canine with you to the battle and send the dog on enemies behind cover.
- Gametypes – Special Forces: Team X introduces new gametypes, these are Hot Zone and High Value Target, both that can be played with multiple teams. The game also features the standard gametypes TDM, CP and CTF.
To go along with the listed features, here is the announcement trailer as well!
No release date or pricing has been revealed at this moment, but it is headed to the Xbox Live Arcade instead of a full retail release. Stay tuned here at BrokenJoysticks as more information becomes available.