Paradox Interactive has kicked off what it dubs the “Six Games and Rock’n’Roll Tour.” The Swedish publisher and some developers will be embarking on a “coast to coast tour” of the United States, showcasing five previously announced games and one mystery game. Highlights from the tour are available on their tumbler page. The first stop was New York City, where they showed off the upcoming Salem MMO. You can watch the just released trailer for that title (complete with sinister naked Russian sorcerers) and read the game lineup after the jump.[youtube id=”cv5AbK4nTm4″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
The lineup of games hitting the road with Paradox is as follows:
- Salem: The Crafting MMO – Live the grungy life of a colonial settler in an unforgiving MMORPG
- War of the Roses – Engage in brutal team-based melee combat and give your enemies a taste of your death metal
- A Game of Dwarves – A really underground dwarf management sim; only if you are part on the exciting underground scene will you have heard about it
- Dungeonland – Co-op hack & slash with an alternative twist: one evil GM controls the dungeon against his “friends”
- Starvoid – Multiplayer real-time strategy in space with an army of techno-droids
- The Showdown Effect – Freestyle sidescrolling combat with a fusion of 1980s character archetypes
- SPECIAL SURPRISE GUEST – An unannounced game will make its debut during the tour… don’t miss it!
I prefer sex, drugs, and niche PC games with my Rock’n’Roll. How about you?